We are looking for an experienced Freelance Data analist
Location: Remote working during Corona / noord-Brabant
Period: 6+ months
Project start date: medio march 2021
Extra: CV and motivation in English
The Analytics team’s mission is to mine and exploit latent value from our data; this improves our products, optimizes our customer approach and makes processes more efficient and intelligent.
During projects you will be developing technical solution yourself and/or managing development teams.
You will be working along-side other, such as Data Scientists, Architects, Data Engineer, etc. to realize Cloud solutions that help shape the future of our global enterprise.
As a data analyst your job is to work with BI tools to create actionable insights on data and to support analysts in local learning companies with training and expertise.
The data analyst reports to the manager learning Analytics of the technology department. The current team exists of 4 team members.
What are you goingto do?
• Translate business problems into dashboard designs
• Develop data structures as basis for dashboards in close collaboration with data engineers
• Design and develop dashboards
• Analyzing issues from our products and advising on possible strategic solutions
• Being aware of the latest developments when it comes to visualization standards
• Analyze the data and business performance
• Process data in the Big Data environment
• Maintain PowerBI premium capacity and workspaces
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management
• At least three years of experience in a business intelligence
• In-depth understanding of data structures
• Experience with programming language, eg. Python and SQL
• In-depth experience with PowerBI
• Results and customer focused with pragmatic and hands-on attitude.
• Experience in working in an international environment
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills. Mastering the English language.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362