For our appreciated client in Noord-Brabant we are looking for a Freelance Project Manager SAP Finance.
Location: Noord-Brabant (remote during Corona)
Start-end date: March 2021-June 2023
Duration; 24-28 months (40 hrs.)
Extra: english speaking candidates welcome to apply, CV + motivation in english required
Project definition: Our client has decided to make current Learning SAP ECC system their global Finance management system and thus implement the solution for all their legal entities (SAP Finance functionality).
Additionally our client is to finalise a BW4HANA and BPC based financial planning and reporting solution implementation. As part of this project also Basware’s Alusta procurement execution tool and Aico’s tool will be implemented.
Project will be delivered in co-operation between Serveral business, Group Finance and Group IT. Project starts from new Finance SAP template definition.
Separately the BW4HANA solution will be finalized. Then both solutions with needed integrations to Alusta, Aico and to local source systems will be implemented to each company separately. Whole project is estimated to continue till mid-2023, exact timing is currently unclear.
– The IT Project manager will be responsible of leading and managing all IT related activities of this project, ensuring the solution delivery according the plan. IT project manager plans and coordinates work of all resources both internal and external IT experts.
– Furthermore, the IT project manager ensures technical delivery follows agreed procedures, coordinates the needed actions on platform and connection level, manages the (re)build of interfaces and possible changes to source systems, manages the definition and set-up of technical governance model.
– The IT Project Manager reports to overall project manager and keeps also Group IT key stakeholders up-to-date.
Responsibilities listed below (all responsibilities below to be considered from IT angle):
• Lead and deliver the project:
– Plan and manage the project deliverable list and task plan, including also tasks and deliverables needed for solution hand-over for maintenance
– Manage vendor(s) on day to day operational matters
– Report upwards to Project Manager
– Lead, coach and steer the project team in executing the project plan and realizing the outcome
– Manage all cross-project dependencies; coordinate and supervise of cross project team topics
• Support project manager in budget control, validate schedule and manage & allocate resources
• Manage releases and scope including change request and decision management
• Manage issues and risks
• Manage quality
• Monitor finance & performance
• Manage and monitor expectations
• Manage change and (project internal) communication
• Manage acceptance of deliverables, including working solution, end-user acceptance and documentation
– Solid, minimum 5 year experience on SAP project delivery, preferably related to finance management.
Candidate needs to know SAP Finance related modules as well as BW and BPC – need to “talk SAP Finance”.
In addition to skills needed to cover responsibilities listed above that candidate should also possess high levels of the below skills to perform well in the role:
• Written and verbal communication skills in English. (Finnish, Dutch, Swedish or Polish is considered as plus)
• Familiar with SAP ECC 6.0
• Capacity to manage high stress situations
• Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
• Leadership and change management skills
• Big-picture thinking and vision with a can do attitude
• Attention to detail
• Conflict resolution skills
Michel Koning +31(0)6 34657362
If you are interested in this freelance role please send us your up-to-date CV (in English and word format) + short motivation based on the job description (!)+ indicationrate via the button below or call us for more information +31(0)6 – 34657362.