We are looking for an experienced Freelance Back-end developer (Full-stack!) for our appreciated client in Amsterdam.
Location: Amsterdam / Remote during Corona
Period: 6+ months
Project start date: ASAP
Extra: CV and motivation in English
With our teams for digital article publishing and display we build an article editing environment that is reliable, collaborative and predictable.
On top of our article editing environment exists a single article module that both renders our articles an article as previewed in the article editor for both app and web on all our platforms.
Different profiles, one TEAM. Different projects, one goal, one mission! As a team, you are responsible for the design, low-level architecture, build, QA testing and delivery of software.
We live by the baseline: ‘You build it, you run it’.
We use and build technology based on the AWS Cloud with Fargate, Lambda, API Gateway, SNS/SQS and S3.
– As a medior/senior Backend developer you will join our team that works on digital article styling and rendering by using technologies such as AWS, Serverless, GraphQL and React.
– For us it’s crucial that all team members are multi-skilled.
(So even the most seasoned Backend Engineers give a little bit of love to the Frontend from time to time).
– You’ll work with a small team that is experienced with remote pairing.
– You and the the team are in control of the technology choices and works closely with an architect to ensure cross-team and -domain decisions, allowing us to keep iterating on our products quickly and reliably.
– build technology based on AWS Cloud (with Fargate, Lambda, API Gateway, SNS/SQS and S3).
– As a full-stack back-ender your have experience with Graph QL and React.
– DevOps, CI/CD, automation and test experience is a preferable.
– Experience with serverless technology is a pré.
– Used to work in a Scrum Agile environment.
– Pair programming is a pré.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362