For our end-user client in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced Freelance Node.js API developer.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Fully remote (client location is Amsterdam)
Interviews: to be held ASAP
Mandatory information for applying for this role:
– Minimum one reference (Name, company, contact details)
– Please note that CV and motivation must be in English!!
The position to be filled is a spot in the autonomous DevOps team within the Customer Engagement capability area.
The team is primarily building customer facing web applications being used globally by millions of end-user customers every day.
The team has multiple applications in their ownership with the goal to increase the customer engagement with the client.
The consultant will be in the Loyalty product team building and maintaining the “Loyalty Hub” I.e. the consolidated view IKEAs loyalty customers on the public web.
Primary focus are will be API development and integrating the same to the CI/CD pipeline in collaboration with the Devops engineers.
– API development using NodeJs
– CI/CD experience (Spinnaker is the main tool)
Nice to have:
– React knowledge
– Google Cloud platform (GCP) including kubernetes and React skills are meriting but not absolutely essential
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362