For our end-user client in the area of Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced Freelance Cloud Solution architect.
Duration: 4-5 months (with option to extent)
Location: Mainly remote (client location is Amsterdam)
Lanuage: Dutch and English speaking!
Sanoma is a front running learning and media company impacting the lives of millions every day. We enable teachers to excel at developing the talents of every child, provide consumers with engaging content, and offer unique marketing solutions to business partners. With operations in Finland, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Sweden and Spain, our net sales totalled EUR 1.3 billion and we employed more than 4,400 professionals in 2018.
We provide learning solutions that are developed with pupils’ and teachers’ interests in mind. Our solutions help
teachers be efficient and concentrate on their most valuable competence – teaching. We help pupils get ahead
and unleash their whole potential.
We offer captivating stories and new perspectives in a wide variety of media from printed magazines and newspapers to digital media, radio and television. We strive to meet our customers’ needs. We offer information, inspiration and entertainment.
Sanoma Group is comprised of different teams in an environment with a wide range of technical challenges, choices and projects. To complement our Operations team in the Netherlands we are looking for a Cloud Solution architect.
The Cloud Solution Architect works closely with the business it-teams and our suppliers to support them in the fast changing and growing digital learning and media areas and supports Sanoma’s merger- and acquisitions related to Cloud services.
What do you do all day? In short…..
– you have a key role in the mergers- and acquisitions, not only on a technical and architect level but also building the necessary relationships with the Sanoma internal customers and suppliers which are highly familiar with Amazon Web Services and other Cloud Platforms.
– have a proven track record of delivering results in digital service development as well as operations management.
– advise our third parties and internal customers on the AWS and Azure products and services.
– will support some of the AWS Cloud service technologies and services, e.g monitoring solutions, cloud security products and log management.
What do you bring to the table? You have:
– a relevant higher education level and/or relevant experience.
– relevant AWS architect certifications. Nice to have are AWS security certifications and Azure architect/security certifications.
– worked 3+ years in design and implementation with public cloud based solutions.
– are knowledgeable in modern cloud based service development using containers, microservices and serverless technologies.
– have a good understanding and knowledge of continuous integration and infrastructure as a code (automate everything).
– are experienced with network architectures and topologies.
– also have good documentation, presentation and communications skills in English and Dutch.
The workplace and team will provide you with:
– a great possibility to be part of leading digital media and learning service development and operations.
– a working place in Amersfoort, which will give you an opportunity to work with great colleagues.
– a challenge for yourself while supporting our business to be on top of digital services.
Michel Koning 06-34657362