For our end-user client in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced Freelance Full-stack PHP developer.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Fully remote (client location is Amsterdam)
Mandatory information for applying for this role
– Place of residence (city)
– Possible start date (year-month-date)
– Minimum one reference (Name, company, contact details)
– Please note that CV and motivation must be in English!
Transform the Digital Technology Dashboard (DTD) from MVP to a dashboard the organisation is able to communicate strategy across the business.
In the end the app forms part of the Performance Management part enabling successful broadcast of information, goals and targets for each part of technology.
The scope of the consultant services
The common goal is to make the Digital Technology Dashboard (DTD) as efficient as possible.
With the purpose being to manage progress results effectively to increase organizational performance, the scope of this phase is to ensure users can easily understand the data represented in the dashboard.
The scope of this assignment is:
(1) collecting data for users of the app
(2) developing data quality supporting teams development of KPIs and metrics
(3) redesigning the visual component
(4) establishing a post-deployment strategy e.g. process from manual to automation.
Once the phase of work is complete users of the dashboard should be able to perform 3 major tasks:
(1) Monitor technology performance .
(2) Analyse the performance in many contexts (narrative and storytelling).
(3) Manage the results of that performance for a response including engagement with stakeholders.
Desired knowledge, experience, competence, skills etc,
What 3 things from the box above are most important?
1. Ability to work on technical projects remotely – currently this project is a team of one co-worker and some support from a borrowed external resource.
The new developer will need to be able to work independently, creatively, and follow the project plan timelines.
2. Experience in progressive web applications, high traffic customer dashboards, handle vast amounts of data, and be able to tell stories with data.
3. Mobile and web application development experience with:
– Back end technologies including PHP/MySQL, WordPress, Drupal, Node.js and MongoDB.
– Responsive design and mobile-first principles
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362