For our end-user client we are looking for a Freelance Product Owner for the development team (Marketing and Sales applications).
Location: remote and once a week in Den Bosch
Startdate: ASAP, flexibel depending on availability
Duration: 31-12-2020 + extension (32-40 hour a week)
– Dutch and English speaking
– CV in English + motivation based on the jobspecs
Sanoma Learning Technology is the international IT organization responsible for the technical development and operations of Sanoma Learning’s digital platforms and Enterprise applications. Sanoma Learning, consisting of eight independent leading learning companies, has adapted SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) to support the digital transformation. Our Enterprise Technology team, responsible for development and support of the back office applications (e.g. SAP, Salesforce, Schilling, Selligent), is looking for a Product Owner in the Marketing & Sales area.
1. The product owner is acting in between the stakeholders of the companies and the development team related to the applications in scope.
2. Next to the role of product owner for the involved application you will also be responsible as domain lead to provide the roadmap and manage the budget of the development team. Our SL Technology Marketing & Sales team is responsible for the development and support of 2 main applications in the domain: Salesforce (sales and support) and Selligent (campaign automation). This distributed team is working based on Agile Scrum and next to the Product Owner the team consists of a business analyst, a part-time scrum master, two external Salesforce consultants (nearshore company) and a part-time Selligent consultant (external).
One of the main team objectives for the ongoing program increment in Q4 of 2020 is defining the future marketing campaign automation solution.
You will mainly work from home with the distributed team and very limited options to visit our office due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Knowledge of and experienced in:
• Knowledge of marketing & sales processes and campaign automation/CRM solutions
• Preferably business process analysis in Marketing & Sales area
• Preferably functional experiences with Salesforce and Selligent
• Basic understanding of support processes and tooling (like Atlassian Jira, Confluence)
• Strong communicator and team player experienced in Agile way-of-working and Scrum
• Being a good sparring partner for sales directors as well as process experts/key users
• Self-starter, working effectively and independently
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities in good relation with stakeholders and team
General Skills (non-technical)
• Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
• Effective planning and organisation skills
• Copes well under pressure and with uncertainty
• Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
• Drives for results
• A minimum of 3 years work experience as Product Owner or in a comparable role
• Experience working in a international setting with distributed application development teams
• Demonstrated cross functional knowledge and collaboration, i.e. ability to look at the end to end process and understand how it fits together.
• Fluent in English language and Dutch
1. How important is the substantive knowledge of the Marketing and Sales applications? Knowledge of Salesforce and Selligent (Marketing) is preferable, but we aren’t looking for an Application Specialist. The emphasis should really be on proven record Product Owner skills; someone who is able to lead and steer structure for the development team and move stakeholders forward.
2. How is the team setup? Netherlands: 1 x SL Business Analyst Finland: 1 x PT Scrummaster 2x Accenture Developers from Riga
3. Which stakeholders and delivery team are involved? Local marketing and customer engagement managers (especially Finland, Netherlands and Belgium)
4. Location: Work is remote, but candidate should be available to come into the office one day a week on Wednesdays, location Den Bosch;
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362