Heb jij een passie voor Information Security in een internationale omgeving? En ben jij een ervaren Information Security Officer? Dan is dit een interessante freelance opdracht waarbij je de komende maanden thuis kan werken.
Start: binnen 2-4 weken
Duur: 4 + 6 maanden, 40 uur per week
Overig: directe eindklant van Optimiz IT, parkeer mogelijkheden en bereikbaar per OV, voorlopig thuis werken ivm COVID-19
Taal: Nederlands en uitstekend Engels
We are looking for an Information Security Officer to implement and improve information security at our client.
You will be a member of the Global Security Team where you will be (initially) focusing implementing information security in a specific area.
Although we expect you to be knowledgeable on all aspects of information security, this role focusses on connecting to business stakeholders to facilitate the implementation of the security management process.
You will be leading that effort on behalf of the Global Security Team.
As a member of the Global Security Team you will also contribute to the overall information security roadmap and ensure regular reporting of applicable information security metrics.
You chair regular alignment meetings in your focus area to ensure close co-operation across the organization.
Managing and implementing various security services provided by the Global Security Team is part of your role.
You will work closely with stakeholders across organization to drive an effective implementation of the information security program.
This position might be for you if you are a hands-on security professional who is passionate about his or her work and takes proactive approach to information security.
• A strong, demonstrable experience in information security and in particular working closely with (executive) business stakeholders.
• A Bachelor/Master degree in Information Science/Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
• Knowledge of ISO27001 Framework and ISO27002 best practices.
• Strong communication and social skills (in English and preferably also Dutch or Finnish) with the ability to adjust your message to the audience from top executives to development teams.
• Strong business-focused thinking.
• Ability to see “the big picture”, simultaneously understanding the details and “getting things done”.
• Leadership skills with an ability to influence multiple levels within an organization.
• Experience in working in an international environment and willingness to travel.
We offer you an interesting and diverse position in a result oriented team with a high degree of independence and responsibility. You will work with professional colleagues in an informal, dynamic and pleasant working atmosphere. You will be reporting directly into Group CISO.
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362