Are you a Data engineer who loves to build data platforms and has great knowlegde of SQL en Python? Have a look a this assignment.
Work Location: Amsterdam
Startdate: May 2020, flexibel depending on availability
Duration: 3-6 months (full-time, 36-40 hrs)
Extras: CV in English
Our client is working on a innovative platform where gigabyes of data is handled.
Keywords: data engineering, SQL, Python, AWS, CI/CD, PaaS
– Make sure all data is delivered to the data scientists in a way it can be handled smoothly
– You deal with 1+ billion rows of data
– You develop with Python andSQL
-You will work on several data engineering projects
Your knowledge and experience!
– 2+ years of experience as a data engineer in a complex and innovative environment.
– Experience in database design (SQL).
– Experience with Python programming.
– Experience with cloud technology (AWS; EC2, S3, Lambda, EMR, Spark, etc.)
– Experience in large scale, high traffic environment, used dealing with large (billion+ rows) amounts of data.
– Hands-on experience with analytical databases (Redshift or similar).
– Robust and fault tolerant is what you stand for.
– Experience to automate processes.
– Deep understanding of database design and SQL.
We are not looking for some one with only focus on Data science, but for a data engineer (there will be some overlap though).
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362
If you are interested in this interesting role please send us your up-to-date CV (word format) + short motivation + indicationrate via the button below or call us for more information 085 – 06 53 646