For our end-user client we are looking for an experience Java (8+) developer with indepth knowledge of Reactive programming (Vertx, RxJava, Micro Services) in an AWS environment.
Location: Den Bosch
Duration: 12 months
Startdate: ASAP, depending on availability
Our client is a digital learning company in The Netherlands. With strong brands and a broad portfolio a lot of Dutch consumers are using their products and they are expanding.
We are looking for an experience Java developer to join the team a our client. As a senior you work within one of the Scrum teams to develop the latest, device-independent, platforms. It concerns a high-quality complex online environment in which you are responsible for connecting the functionality of digital products to the wishes of the users. Together with our other developers, you regularly discuss new techniques and solutions, so that our digital products remain the best.
• Java 8+ experience
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Experience in software development (5 years +)
• Amazon Web Services (AWS). At a minimum: EC2, CloudFormation, S3, CloudFront, IAM, Lambda
in a production environment.
• MongoDB in high-load scenarios.
• Reactive Programming.
• Vertx, RxJava, Microservices, Angular (2+).
• Continuous Delivery/Deployment.
• Jenkins, Puppet, Linux, Nginx, networking (VPC, NAT, SSH), security (installing, configuring and maintaining of SSL certificates, server, mutual SSL), Secure Development (a.o. knowledge of OWASP).
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362