For our innovative client we are looking for a top notch Python / Django developer to join the team to build one of the most known websites in The Netherlands.
Location: Amsterdam area
Startdate: flexibel, depending on availability
Our client is a crossmedia company in The Netherlands. With strong brands and a broad portfolio a lot of Dutch consumers are using their products and they are expanding.
The IT Roadmap is ready for 2019 and there are some very challenging and interesting projects in the pipe-line!!
Depending on your skills you will work on the following projects:
– Build new features from business requests.
– API’s: transfers of content via databases to the mobile app utilizing Python/Django.
– Re-design and personalization of the website.
– Dockerization, Cloud and other CI/CD challenges (depending on your skills and interest)
– 5+ years solid Python/Django webdevelopment experience (preferable in a high-traffic environment).
– Scrum experience.
– Unit Testing, Security and high traffic webdevelopment.
– CI/CD experience is more then welcome: AWS, Kubernetes, etc.
– Experience with managing / setting-up CI/CD pipe-lines is a pré
– English speaking candidates are also welcome.
– Must be detail oriented, a self-starter and a strong team player.
– Excellent verbal and written communication, time management and organisational skills.
– Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
– Strong estimating and risk assessment skills.
– Demonstrated ability to collaborate and negotiate with others.
– Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
Michel Koning 06 – 34657362